Makes measuringanythingfaster, easier, & more efficient! Heavy duty, construction grade - perfect for any situation! NO MORE MESSY MEASURING TAPES!
The 3-in-1 Digital Measuring Tape is the world's mostinnovativetape measurer. Measure King's 3-in-1 tape ensuresaccuracywith three ways to measure. Theflex tape mode uses traditional measuring string that is made from flexible nylon that can bend around objects. Therolling track modeallows you to measure curves and different objects simply by rolling it across the surface - you can measure up to 999 inches! And thelaser modeallows you to measure across the room or large distances with the click of a button.
3-in-1 Digital Measuring Tape features a bright LED digital readout, has built-in memory storage, and can easily toggle between standard and metric units.
Built to contractor standards, it's tough, rugged, durable, and gives dead-accurate measurements every time.
● BACK-LIT DIGITAL LED DISPLAY & ACCURATE TO 1/100TH OF AN INCH- Made of heavy duty and durable construction grade material to handle any project. Perfect for work or home!
● CAN MEASURE ALL AND ANY SURFACES- The new and innovative way to measure faster, easier, and more effectively! No longer be confined to the flimsy metal tape measures that can only measure straight surfaces.
● ROLL MODE- Can measure any curved surface or irregular shaped objects just by rolling the attached wheel for length or distance! It’s so simple you can do it with just one hand!
● FLEX CORD- Allows you to easily and accurately measure around objects! No more crinkled metal tape measures that don’t give you an accurate measurement! Flex Cord allows you to measure anything rounded without limitations!
● LASER MODE- For those long and hard to reach areas there is Laser Mode! Just point the laser and measure distance instantly! (Inaccurate when there are obstacles around the tape measure, It is recommended to take the tape measure on your hand and measure)
Material: Plastic Size: 8.5 x 8.5 x 3.3cm/3.35 x 3.35 x 1.23inch 3 Types: The string mode: uses traditional measuring string that can bend around objects. The roll mode: to measure curves and different objects simply by rolling it across the surface. The laser mode: to measure across the room or large distances.